Having overcome adversity and reoriented her life, Stephanie is a psychotherapist, counselor, professional speaker, trainer and consultant who brings individuals, couples, families, businesses and organizations practical wisdom, inspiration and hope.
Note from Stephanie:
As a private practitioner, I work with a broad spectrum of clients. My experience to date has included children, adolescents, adults, couple, marital and family counseling, substance abuse, depression and anxiety, work and career related issues, anger management, and domestic violence batterers.
Other service opportunities include retreats, seminars and keynotes speaking on the topicsof marriage and relationships, overcoming adversity, communication, boundaries, personal and spiritual growth and development.
As an intuitive, interactive, empathetic listener, my role is to assist in the growth processof each client, couple, or family as they achieve their goals. Acknowledging the impact of prior therapeutic experience, as well as one’s family and cultural views on therapy, I provide a supportive, respectful environment. I also integrate complementary methodologies, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Client-Centered Therapy, Narrative Therapy and other techniques to offer a highly personalized style of working tailored to each client.
With compassion and understanding, I develop a rapport with each individual to help thembuild on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to achieve.
- M.A. Counseling, Houston Graduate School of Theology
- B. S. Elementary Education, Texas Southern University
Texas State Board of Examiners Licenses
- Marriage and Family Therapist #201860
- Licensed Professional Counselor #69232
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor #12060
- Krist Samaritan Center Pastoral Care Specialist Training
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Counseling Association
- NAADAC – The Association for Counseling Professionals
- National Speakers Association